ESTATES / FARMS
About Voltecnics Electric Fencing:
- Voltecnics Security Systems CC was established by José Waily and Constant van Baalen.
- They have been working in the electrical and construction industries since 2001.
- We opened our Cape Town branch in 2008 and operate in Cape Town and all surrounding areas.
- Voltecnics specializes in the installation of wall top and free standing electric fences according to the SANS 10222-3 regulations.
- We are members of SAEFIA (South African Electric Fence Installers Association) and are Nemtek accredited installers.
- Both our directors have been certified by Department of Labour to issue Certificate of Compliance (COC) for electric fence installations.
- The company is fully managed by the highly qualified owners who believe in exceptional quality of work at competitive prices.
- Your security needs are individually designed and structured to meet your specific needs.
- All our work is fully guaranteed.
- We only use SABS approved products and materials.
- Highest quality of work and material with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Fault finding, repairs, maintenance and upgrades.
- No shortcuts to save costs.
- Free, no obligation quotes.
- Voltecnics are committed to maintaining and keeping our reputation for providing responsive services to our customers.
- One of the major ways we are doing this is through delivering service excellence to its customers first time, every time.
Competitive pricing on all electric fencing. No hidden costs of any kind!
Fill out our contact form and we will get back to you for a full quote.
We care about our customers and strive to make your experience with us the best ever. We are available 24/7 for any questions and problems you may have.
FULLY QUALIFIED INSTALLERS WITH HANDS ON APPROACH
We install fencing the right way.
Certificate of Compliance (COC)
Who needs a COC?
- Any new electric fence installed after 1 December 2012.
- All properties with an electric fence sold from 1 December 2012 are subject to a COC, irrespective of when the electric fence was installed.
- When a change, addition and / or major repair is made to any existing installation.
- When you sell your property and an electric fence is installed a COC is needed for the sale to be completed.
- Voltecnics is a member of the South African Fence Installers Association. (SAEFIA)
- Voltecnics are accredited Nemtek Installers.
- Voltecnics is registered in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act to issue Certificates of Compliance (COC) for electric fences.
Contact us for a quote at:
Jose – 073 520 1973 | Connie – 079 154 8656 | Fax – 086 582 4937